Fedoruk Centre Biannual Call for Project Proposals
The Sylvia Fedoruk Canadian Centre for Nuclear Innovation (Fedoruk Centre) invites eligible Project Leaders to submit proposals for research projects, which have the potential to advance the Fedoruk Centre's purpose and to achieve a positive societal and economic impact in one or more of the Centre's key impact areas. Project proposals are accepted on a regular basis, with deadlines of March 1 and October 1. In advance of each submission deadline, the available funding and targeted themes, if any, will be announced here:
Next Deadline: Fall 2016 Competition
|Submission deadline:||October 1, 2016 12:00 NOON CST|
|Available funding:||Up to $500,000 in total to be divided among the proposals which are strongly aligned with the review criteria (Awards Guide Appendix 1).|
There are no targeted themes for this competition. The Fedoruk Centre is currently focussing on
1) Nuclear imaging using the cyclotron;
2) Social sciences and public policy topics relevant to nuclear science and technology in Saskatchewan; and3) Projects with the potential for near-term financial reward or long-term sustainability and/or will significantly advance the Fedoruk Centre’s purpose in any of the four impact areas.
Proposal Development Meeting
Prior to submission of a project proposal, it is recommended that project leaders meet with the Executive Director, Neil Alexander, to discuss alignment of the project with the Fedoruk Centre’s goals. To request a meeting time, contact 306-966-3375 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Fedoruk Centre Awards Guide (November 2014) includes:
- Application and review process (see Appendix 1);
- Guidelines for eligibility and administration of Fedoruk Centre Project funds;
- Eligibility of Partners and Partner Contributions; and
- Progress and Financial Reporting process.