Researchers, institutions, and partners are invited to participate with the Fedoruk Centre in building a community of expertise that will place Saskatchewan among global leaders in nuclear research, development and training for maximum societal and economic benefit and to continue to provide feedback as we aim for a good balance of efficiency and accountability in the administration of Project awards.
The Fedoruk Centre Awards Guide outlines the purposes, processes, terms and conditions of the Sylvia Fedoruk Canadian Centre for Nuclear Innovation’s Project awards. Project Leaders and Lead Institutions are responsible for knowing and complying with the requirements outlined in this guide and for informing their co-applicants and partners of their obligations.
If you have any questions about the interpretation or application of any policies contained within this guide, please contact:Marci MainOperations ManagerSylvia Fedoruk Canadian Centre for Nuclear Innovation303-111 Research Drive, Saskatoon SK S7N 3R2marci.firstname.lastname@example.org
Supporting documentation and reports
- Project Application and review process - Appendix 1 of the Awards Guide
- Biannual Call for Proposals
- Fedoruk Centre Project Budget
- Partner Commitment Letter
- Institutional Signature Form
- Reviewers Guide (available on FCOnline)
- Project Progress and Impact Report (PDF sample; the report questionnaire is completed online here)
- Confirmation of Partner Contribution Letter
- Annual Financial Report